Sultan Salahuddin Owaisi was associate degree Bharatn politician happiness to the All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen party and active within the Telangana region. He served because the Member of Parliament from Hyderabad for 6 consecutive terms till his retirement in 2004.
Sultan Salahuddin Owaisi stepped into politics in 1958 at a really early age and was active once his father was imprisoned within the same year
- 1985–1996 Member, Consultative Committee, Ministry of Home Affairs
- 1996–1997 Member, Committee on Home Affairs
- 1996–1997 Member, Committee on Industry
- 1996–1997 Member, Committee on Finance
- 1998–1999 Member, Committee on Defence