Sharad Govindrao Pawar is associate degree Indian politician United Nations agency is the president of the Nationalist Congress Party that he based in 1999, once separating from the Indian National Congress.
Sharad Pawar antecedently served because the Chief Minister of geographic area on 3 separate occasions and command the posts of Minister of Defence and Minister of Agriculture within the Government of Bharat. Sharad Pawar hails from the city of Baramati within the Pune district of geographic area.
He is a member of the Rajya Sabha wherever he leads the NCP delegation. Sharad Pawar holds a grip of prominence in national politics yet because the regional politics of Maharashtra.
Sharad Pawar has served because the Chairman of the Board of management for Cricket in Bharat from 2005 to 2008 and because the president of the International Cricket Council from 2010 to 2012. On seventeen June 2015, Sharad Pawar was re-elected as president of the city Cricket Association, a foothold he control from 2001 to 2010 and in 2012. On seventeen Gregorian calendar month 2016, he stepped down because the President of city Cricket Association.
Sharad Pawar is one in all eleven youngsters born to Govindrao Pawar, World Health Organization was utilized within the Baramati Farmers’ Cooperative (Sahakari Kharedi Vikri Sangh), and Shardabai Pawar, World Health Organization sorted the family farm at Katewadi, 10 kilometres from Baramati. Pawar studied at Brihan geographical area faculty of Commerce (BMCC), University of Pune.
Sharad Pawar entered the geographic area assembly for the primary time in 1967, representing Baramati, and as a member of the undivided Congress Party. Yashwantrao Chavan was the political mentor of Sharad Pawar.
In a surprise move last week, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) chief Sharad Pawar proclaimed that he won’t contest the 2019 Lok Sabha elections. the previous union minister indicated that he wished to form manner for successive generations of the Pawar kin group.
Interesting Facts Secrets About Sharad Pawar
- Sharad Pawar had suffered from cancer and undergone radiation for 33 times during treatment.
- He had put a condition in front of his wife that they will have only one child who could be a boy or a girl.
- On his 75th birthday, he launched his autobiography titled “On My Terms: From the Grassroots to the Corridors of Power”.
- Sharad Pawar was once slapped by a person while he was holding a press conference in Mumbai.
- Pawar has a great interest in cricket, kabaddi, kho kho, wrestling, and football. Sharad Pawar has managed many sports departments of his state like Mumbai Cricket Association, Maharashtra Wrestling Association, Maharashtra Kabbadi Association, Maharashtra Kho Kho Association, Maharashtra Olympics Association, etc.
- In 2010, he became the president of ICC (International Cricket Council).
- In 2017, he was given the second-highest civilian award of the Republic of India, the Padma Vibhushan.
- Sharad Pawar hails from Katewadi, a village that is 10 kilometers away from Baramati