Video : Rajeev Masand Interview With Sara Ali Khan | CNN-News18 Exclusive
Sara Ali Khan was born on twelve August 1995 in Bombay to Saif Ali Khan, son of Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi and Sharmila Tagore, and Amrita Singh; each actors of the Hindi industry. A member of the Pataudi family, she is additionally the maternal grandchild of Rukhsana Sultana and Shivinder Singh Virk. She encompasses a younger brother, Abraham Ali Khan.
Interesting Facts Secrets About Sara Ali Khan
- Sara shed almost 30 pounds to live her dream of becoming an actress.
- Sara is an alumnus of Columbia University in New York.
- Sara along with her mother Amrita Singh did a photoshoot for the Hello magazine.
- Sara Ali got various modeling offers after that but her parents made sure that she has to complete her studies first.
- Sara loves playing Tennis.