Pranitha Subhash is Associate in Nursing Indian film role player, model UN agency preponderantly seems in South Dravidian, Telugu and Tamil films.
Pranitha Subhash was raised in urban center and pursued a career in modelling before plunging into films. She debuted as Associate in Nursing actor within the 2010 South Dravidian film, Porki, a remake of Telugu film Pokiri, and within the same year asterisked in the Telugu film, Em Pillo Em Pillado. Her Tamil debut was with the film Udhayan (film) (2011).
Pranitha Subhash went on to look in many commercially self-made Telugu and Tamil films like Baava (2010), Attarintiki Daredi (2013), Massu Engira Masilamani (2015) opposite Suriya and Enakku Vaaitha Adimaigal opposite Jai.
Pranitha Subhash was the complete ambassador of Jewels Exotica the subsequent year. She was the face of GRB and woman mall among others.
Interesting Facts Secrets About Pranitha Subhash
- Pranitha Subhash co-owns a eating place on Lavelle Road, Bangalore
- Pranitha Subhash has supported several brands like Bombay jewelry, Sri Lakshmi jewelry, SVB Silks Salem and Joyalukkas.
- For a song “Chan Kitthan” she appeared with Ayushmann Khurrana.
- Her folks run the hospital in city
- Pranitha Subhash features a excellent place at hand around throughout vacation are London, Goa and ny.
- On Oct 2014, she was signed because the whole ambassador of the jewelry brand Jewels of Asian country together with Anu Prabhakar.
- In 2013 for the third season of the Mysore Bulldozers within the Celebrity Cricket League she was signed because the team whole ambassador,