Asaduddin Owaisi Biography
Asaduddin Owaisi was born on thirteen could 1969 to ruler Salahuddin Owaisi and Najmunnisa Islamist. He comes from a political family of Hyderabad. His granddaddy Abdul Wahed Owaisi relaunched the party Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen as All Asian nation Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen eighteen Sep 1957. About the family he has Father name Sultan Salahuddin Owaisi Mother name Najmunnisa
Asaduddin Owaisi additionally succeeded Qasim Razvi because the party president once he was discharged from jail.His father swayer Salahuddin was elective to the province legislature in 1962.He was elective to the Indian Parliament from the Hyderabad body for the primary time in 1984 and continuing winning the elections until 2004, once he stepped down in favour of Asaduddin.
Important positions held by Asaduddin Owaisi
- 1994-2003: Member of the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly representing Charminar assembly constituency
- 2004- till date: Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha) representing Hyderabad Lok Sabha constituency
- 2004-2006: Member, Committee on Member of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme; Member, Committee on Social Justice and Empowerment
- 2006-2007: Member, Standing Committee on Defence
- 2009-2014: Member, Committee on Defence; Member, Committee on Ethics
Interesting Facts Secrets About Asaduddin Owaisi
- Does Asaduddin Owaisi smoke?: No
- Does Asaduddin Owaisi drink alcohol?: No
- His father Sultan Salahuddin Owaisi was also a politician from Hyderabad, who won Lok Sabha seat from Hyderabad for six consecutive terms.
- Asaduddin Owaisi has been in controversies and news due to his politics primarily centered around minorities like Muslims.
- Asaduddin’s brother Akbaruddin Owaisi always shows as hatred by media for other religions however he has been detained also for this many times.
- In the aermath of 2008 Mumbai attacks, Owaisi demanded action against Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi and Hafiz Saeed for killing innocent people.
- He said that the enemies of the country were enemies of Muslims.
- Owaisi backs up reservation for backward Muslims in government jobs and education institutes.
- Asaduddin Owaisi is the Chairman of Hyderabad-based Owaisi Hospital and Research Centre whose origin dates back to late Alhaj Moulana Abdul Wahed Owaisi.
- The hospital is equipped with sophisticated ultra modern equipment and functions as center of excellence in the field of Medical Education, Research and Medical care.
- Research programs at the hospitals are being carried out in collaboration with reputed National and International research Agencies.