Video : Rapid Fire Round of Anu Sithara & Aparna Balamurali
Anu Sithara dob is 21 Aug in year 1995 in Kalpetta Wayanad, Kerala, India. In Anu Sithara ‘s family she has a father named Abdul Salam and her mother’s name is Renuka Salam. Anu is very much interested in dancing from childhood anu sithara family also supported her in that . Anu sithara ‘s religion is Islam , She also appeared in various stage hows till today and she is participated in various cultural shows by representing India in the events that held in different foreign countries.
Anu Sithara belongs to Islam religion. Film director spotted her at Television show performance and recommended anu to the director Suresh Achoos for the first break. After that she got chance to debut in acting in his movie ‘Pottas Bomb’ in 2013. She was later seen in ‘Oru Indian Pranayakadha’ in 2013. Anarkali, Happy Wedding, Campus Diary, Marupadi, Fukri, Ramante Eden Thottam, Achayans, Sarvopari Palakkaran, Navel The Jewel, Aana Alaralodalaral are her few of the movies name. Anu Sithara ‘s height is good people are always talking about her good height.
Anu Sithara age is 23 years and in such a small age she has achieved a lot things her family feels proud of her. Anu being as a judge in Indian dance reality series ‘ D 4 Dance shown on Mazhavil Manorama along with Priyamani, Neerav Bavlecha, Prasanna Sujith and Mamta Mohandas in 2017 as costars. Captain, Bilathi Kadha, Kozhi Thankachan, and Podhu Nalan Karudhi (2018) are her movies and all of them did well at the box office. Her last movies was a romantic Malayalam film Neeyum Njanum.
1. 2017: Asiavision Awards – Best debut – Ramante Edanthottam
2. 2018: Vanitha Film Awards – Performance of the year (female) – Ramante Edanthottam
3. 2018: Asianet Film Awards – Most Popular Actress – Ramante Edanthottam
4. 2018: Nominated – Asianet Film Award for Best Actress – Ramante Edanthottam
5. 2018: Nominated – Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Malayalam – Ramante Edanthottam
Interesting Facts Secrets About Anu Sithara
- Anu Sithara became a household name in India after giving a breathtaking performance in the Malayalam film Happy Wedding in the year 2016.
- She has continued acting even after her wedding.
- Besides Malayalam, she has also acted in a Tamil film titled Veri:thimiru 2.