A. P. J. Abdul Kalam was born on fifteenth Oct 1931 in Rameswaram, Ramanathapuram within the state of province, India. He was associate degree Indian President, Professor, Author, Scientist, Writer, Politician, author & Engineer. His full name is Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam. he’s higher called “Missile Man” for his add the formation of India’s military missile program.
A. P. J. Abdul Kalam finished his certification in natural philosophy Engineering from Madras Institute of Technology and graduation from St. Joseph’s faculty in Tiruchirapalli in Physics. He started his skilled career by functioning at DRDO (Defense analysis and Development Organisation). Later he served in ISRO as a project director. His work was to develop, style and manage the SLV-II (India’s foremost autochthonal Satellite Launch Vehicle). SLV-II with success launched the satellite, Rohini.
Dr. Kalam was the Chief Scientific consultant of Prime Minister and also the Secretary of Department of Defense analysis & Development. He served because the chairman of TIFAC (Technology info foretelling And Assessment Council). He created Technology Vision documents. These documents are literally a road map for dynamic this standing of Republic of India from developing Nation to Developed Nation until 2020.
Dr. Abdul Kalam is additionally a well known author and has authored several noted books. His noted works embrace Republic of India 2020: A Vision for the New Millennium, kindled Minds: Unleashing the facility among Republic of India, Wings of fireside and Target three Billion simply to call some. Kalam rose from obscurity through his personal and skilled struggles and his work on Agni, Prithvi, Akash, Trishul and Nag missiles became a menage name in Republic of India and raised the nation’s status to international reckoning.
Interesting Facts Secrets About A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- In order to support his poor family, young Kalam used to distribute newspapers after his school hours to add to his father’s income.
- His favourite subjects were Mathematics and Physics and ultimately, he took up aerospace engineering later in life.
- He was also a recipient of honorary doctorates from 40 universities.
- A prolific writer, Kalam has authored around 15 books on various subjects ranging from nuclear physics to spiritual experiences.
- His autobiography Wings of Fire: An Autobiography, first published in English, has been translated into 13 languages including French and Chinese.
- Kalam’s life also inspired I Am Kalam, a 2011 Hindi film directed by Nila Madhab Panda. The film showcases a poor Rajasthani boy, who is inspired by the life of the former President of India, APJ Abdul Kalam. It’s Kalam’s life which fuels a strong desire to learn in the young boy.
- Kalam became 11th President of India, succeeding KR Narayanan. For his simple and humble attitude, he was affectionately known as the ‘People’s President.’
- Kalam’s visit to Switzerland is commemorated as Science Day in the country. This declaration in his honor was made by the Swiss government after the sad demise of this great personality.